Jack Plaschkes Memorial Award
The Swiss Paediatric Oncology Group (SPOG) and the Swiss Society of Pediatric Surgery are delighted to open applications for the JACK PLASCHKES Memorial Award 2020/2021 in the amount of CHF 5000.
This prize is intended to promote Clinical and/or Basic Research in the field of Paediatric Oncological Surgery in Switzerland.
We encourage junior colleagues fulfilling the requirements to apply.
Requirements for applicants:
– Paediatric surgeons in training
– Age below 40 years (i.e. born after 1.1.1980)
– Swiss candidate working in a Swiss or foreign academic institution
– Swiss candidate or foreigner working in a Swiss academic institution
– Foreigners working outside Switzerland in collaboration with a Swiss academic institution
Clinical Research or Basic science Projects which are achieved, in process or in project, can be submitted.
Please send the following documents:
– Up-to-date CV
– Cover letter
– Letter of recommendation from a supervisor
– Short summary (max. 4,000 characters) describing the project
Partner Relations partnerrelations[at]spog.ch
SPOG Coordinating Center Effingerstrasse 33, 3008 Bern
before 15 April 2021.
The selected candidate will be awarded during the SPOG Scientific Meeting (4–5 June 2021) in Bern.
Published under the copyright license
“Attribution – Non-Commercial – NoDerivatives 4.0”.
No commercial reuse without permission.