2021 Hypertension Best Publication Award of the Swiss Society of Hypertension (SSH)
The SSH has the privilege to announce the first Publication Award of the SSH. The prize will be awarded to the three best publications in the field of clinical hypertension. The prize is supported by a generous grant from Servier (Suisse) SA.
1st prize: CHF 5000
2nd prize: CHF 3000
3rd prize: CHF 2000
– The published work has to be published in a peer-review journal between 1.1.2020 and 30.6.2021.
– The published work must have been conducted mainly in Switzerland.
– The applicant has to be the first author of the publication.
– Young applicants <45 years old are encouraged.
– The winners are expected to present their work at the annual meeting of the SSH (5-minute presentation).
Deadline for application: 31.12.2021
The applications should include the published work, a short description of the significance of the work, a CV of the applicant.
The documents have to be sent by mail to: info[at]swisshypertension.ch
The jury is composed of members of the SSH. Selection will be based on scientific (originality, methodology) and clinical excellence.
Published under the copyright license
“Attribution – Non-Commercial – NoDerivatives 4.0”.
No commercial reuse without permission.